Tue, Feb 21|
Mardi Gras in Olde Town Arvada
Guerrilla Fanfare is joining us again this Mardi Gras on February 21! They will be strolling the streets of Olde Town starting at 5:00 pm right in front of Carly's Boutique.
Time & Location
Feb 21, 2023, 5:00 PM
Arvada, Olde Town Arvada, Arvada, CO 80002, USA
About the event
Mardi Gras in Olde Town Arvada presented by CenturyLink
Head down to Olde Town to get a taste of Mardi Gras right in your backyard! Guerrilla Fanfare will be strolling the streets of Olde Town starting at 5:00 p.m. right in front of Carly's Boutique. The band will make their way through Olde Town, stopping to jam before a number of pop-up performances around town.
Here are just a few food specials that will be taking place around Olde Town:
- The Arvada Tavern will have tomato and okra gumbo, jambalaya stuffed peppers, and beignets.
- Bluegrass Coffee and Bourbon Lounge will be having Sazerac Specials.
- Cheapskates Action Sports Bar will have New Orleans' styled drink specials.
- Elevated Seltzer will have gator bites and muffuletta sandwiches, as well as hurricane drink specials.
- Flights Wine Cafe will be serving up Bourbon Meatballs.
- The Grandview Tavern and Grill will have trivia starting at 6:00pm with Fat Tire promos.
- Rheinlander Bakery preorder your kings cake here: https://www.rheinlanderbakery.com/order/
- School House Kitchen and Libations will be having a Crawfish Boil. Tickets and more information can be found here: https://bit.ly/3JCNNyS
- So Radish will be serving up a vegan "Shrimp" Po'boy all month long with drink specials on the day of!
- Smokin Fins Arvada will have live music from The Smokin' Jazz Quartet as well as food specials, which include Cajun Mahi, Shrimp & Grits, Fried Oyster Po Boy, and Fried Okra.
- STiX Crafthouse is ready for Mardi Gras and is already serving up a Shrimp Po'boy!